Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Laugh

So Logan laughed for the first time a few days ago and I have been trying ever since to get him to do it again- and today he did! A lot! I think he is finally ticklish around his neck and under his arms. So cute! John came home and had him laughing a little too.

So, I think John has found a job that fits his personality and skills.... with Penske. I am so proud of him that I just have to brag a little. He received a promotion 2-3 weeks ago, but he's still been going in early and doing part of his last position. Well- I guess before John took the leasing sales position- his district ranked 50th in terms of having new contacts sign a lease right away. Guess what- the last two weeks- they ranked NUMBER ONE! And one of John's big bosses- the Vice President over the southwest area came to Vegas and spent the day with John. He had John get on a special conference call for people that were considered "shining stars"... and in a meeting with other leasing sales reps- John got pointed out as being the guy to watch. I think it really made John feel good that his hard work was paying off- and was being recognized and appreciated.

John is such a great "people person" that I always thought he would be comfortable in a sales-type job. And with this job every day is different- which is something that John really likes (and needs!) Way to go hubba hubby!

2 comments:

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Michelle I can't read the post with the color... is it my comp or just hard??

smartquacker said...

That is really neat news. You have got to love it when you know that your hubby's boss is proud of him.