Sunday, March 29, 2009





So,  just wanted to post our latest photos. 
Logan has just started crawling and is so happy to be able to move around!  He just keeps getting more and more fun!

Kylee and Alyssa really love playing with him, although they are not that excited that now he can move around and get into their toys.  Maybe this will help them clean their room better!

Everything seems to be going good- just busy!  John is studying for some big tests- so he's been a little stressed.  I've been trying to keep the house clean for at least most of the week.  I feel like I clean my house every single day- and the next day it's an even bigger mess.  Oh well- life with little kids!  

Kylee has been wanting to learn how to sew.  Since I don't really know how to sew myself, I bought a couple easy patterns and some cute fabric to motivate myself.  The only problem- I can't figure out what is wrong with my sewing machine. .  It's just not working right!  I don't know if it's something that can be fixed or if I just need a new sewing machine.  The one I have now was given to me and it's pretty old- but it was working fine several months ago (the last time I attempted to try and sew).  Maybe I'll leave it up to my mom to teach Kylee the sewing basics!


1 comment:

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

OH So fun! I wish I could be around to play with those crazy girls.